Proving just why she's one of the biggest fashion icons, Jessica Alba was spotted out and about with a friend in Beverly Hills, CA on Tuesday afternoon (May 22).

The gorgeous brunette looked chic in a multi-color outfit as she rocked coral skinny jeans, a mint green top and denim vest as she lunched with a friend at Le Pain Quotidien which caused quite the paparazzi frenzy.

In other news, as previously reported by GossipCenter, the mom of two is the June 2012 cover girl for Marie Claire magazine where she opens up about everything from fashion, family, parenting and her business "The Honest Company."

When talking about her company, which she has been working on for the last three and a half years, the 31-year-old explains where the idea came from and why it's so important to her adding, "I took a year off from acting when I had Honor, and I was home with her, diapering her, cleaning up after her, and I had a real frustration that I couldn't find healthy, nontoxic, and affordable products that actually worked. So I decided I needed to do something about it while my family and friends have young children."

Besides getting inspiration to start an eco-friendly empire, the "X-Men" star explains that being a mom also helped her in growing up and understanding her sexiness saying, "Now that I'm older, I've learned how to own it, but I'm still not very overt. There are some women who dress for men. I dress for myself. It took me some time to get here. Being a mom and feeling grown-up have helped. Now if I'm going to wear something short, it has to have a high neck or a little sci-fi toughness to it, an edge."

Check out the video below from Jessica's Marie Claire cover photo shoot!



--
Posted By sysop to Smells Like News at 5/24/2012 08:39:00 AM

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Smells Like News" group.
To post to this group, send email to smellslikenews@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to smellslikenews+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/smellslikenews?hl=en.

0 comments