---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: YouTube <noreply@youtube.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Subject: Ariana Grande` just uploaded a video
To: Gordon Wegener <gordon.wegener@gmail.com>


                                             
Ariana Grande - The Way & Baby I acoustic with Dan Kanter
Live, shortened, accoustic versions of The Way and Baby I just for fun!! Hope to do more like this in the future. Thanks very much to the amazing and talented Dan Kanter for playing with me! Enjoy
You were sent this email because you chose to receive updates about new videos uploaded by Ariana Grande`. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can change your preferences by visiting the subscription manager.
©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "My Fave Celebrity Babes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to my-fave-celebrity-babes+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to my-fave-celebrity-babes@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/my-fave-celebrity-babes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments